Rewarding your token supporters with early access to your latest concert, tour, or event has never been easier!
We're going to create a token-gated page that…
- Provides a promo code for token holders to buy tickets early
- Has event details & graphics
- Embed an Eventbrite event for fans to checkout on page
Prep Your Event
Regardless of what platform or tool you use to manage your event logistics, you want to create a promo code / password that gives anyone with that code early access to register.
Here are some quick tutorials for popular event tools:
Create Your Page
Make your event pop by uploading a background image to set the stage.
First we want to provide the promo code for token holders to buy tickets early.
- Create a Text Tile and paste in the promo code and other details for your event for fans to see. We recommend making the promo code a Heading so it stands out!
Next we want to provide event details and graphics.
- Create a Gallery Tile to use a story format and imagery to tease some of the visuals and experiences surrounding the event.
- If you have an animated GIF for some looping vibes, you can upload it to the Image Tile.
- If your event is IRL, you can create an Instant Embed Tile and paste in the Google Maps link for the address to the venue.
If using Eventbrite to manage your event logistics, you can copy the link to your event and embed the full checkout flow directly on Tellie!
To get started, set up your event and details and set it to Private.
Create a new Instant Embed Tile and paste the link to your event into the URL box.
- Under Advanced Settings, check the box for As checkout form
You should see your event checkout flow directly in the new Tile! Give the Tile a name like Register and you're ready to go.
If you have any media or content on YouTube to go with your event, paste in the links and create a playlist that plays alongside your event details. On mobile, this will appear at the top of the page.
Add the Token Gate
To grant access to the page just for token holders (NFTs, POAPs, social tokens, meme tokens, etc) follow these instructions:
- Set up a new Token Gate. From the Access Tab in Tellie’s Page Designer, tap “Token Gate.” Make sure the toggle is set to “Enabled,” then tap "Create New Token Gate."
- Name your Token Gate. You’ll reference this whenever you want to apply the same Token Gate to other pages.
- Set up your access requirements. Select either “Hold an NFT” or “Hold a Token.” You can choose up to 3 different Tokens, NFTs, or NFT Collections.
3. Choose the amount of tokens someone has to hold in their wallet to open the page. For NFTs, we recommend you leave the number at 1.
You're done and ready to share! Publish your page and copy the link to share with your community.
• Why your link-in-bio needs a refresh
• Boost Your Spotify Followers with Tellie
• How To: Create a Free Landing Page for Your Music Release